Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
qtnu Meta says working to fix Instagram outage
Rsom T20I series win stepping stone for England ODIs Pandya
Bollywood actor Rajkummar Rao has addressed recent speculation surrounding his appearance, denying any involvement in cosmetic surgery while admitting to past filler work.Attending Diljit Dosanjh rsquo s concert, Rao 39 s transformed look ignited debate among fans, leading to speculation about potential plastic surgery. Responding to the rumours, Rao clarified in an interview with Bollywood Hungama, stating, ldquo I have not done any plastic surgery, guys. It is just a bad photo. That is just a touch-up p nike air max plus 3 hoto. I wish I had such clean and flawless skin because it looks like that. rdquo Regarding a previous cosmetic procedure, Rao explained, ldquo About eight years ago, I did some filler work on my chin because I wanted to look confident. My dermatologist suggested it and I new balance 550 did. Do I feel confident after that Yes. Have I done better films after that. It has changed the perception. rdquo While acknowledging the impact of visual appearance in acting, the 39-year-old emph adidas spezial beige asised his stan Hdkq PPIB attracts $16.7b investment
BEIJING:The Pakistan Embassy in Beijing hosted a grand reception on Monday to commemorate the 84th National Day of Pakistan.The reception was attended by a distinguished gathering including several senior Chinese officials, resident ambassadors, diplomats, members of the Pakistan community, representati high dunks ves of Chinese state-owned and private enterprises, intelligentsia, and leading media persons.Sun Weidong, Vice Foreign Minister of the People rsquo s Republic of China, graced jordan2 the reception as the chief guest.Weidong and Khalil Hashmi, Pakistan 39 s Ambassador to China, celebrate Pakistan National Day at the Pakistan Embassy in Beijing. PHOTO: APPSpeaking on the occasion, Khalil Hashmi, Ambassador of Pakistan to China, paid tribute to the nation rsquo s founding fathers, especially Quaid-e-A dunk low zam Mohammad Ali Jinnah for his vision and for pursing democratic struggle for the creation of Pakistan.Ambassador Hashmi underscored the remarkable progress Pakistan has achieved across various sec