Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nsqz Balochistan govt directs schools to reduce fees by 20%
Tlff Third polio case detected in Bannu
LAHORE:The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) has strongly denounced the stringent isolation measures imposed on former prime minister Imran Khan as a consequence of a verdict which it perceives as biased.During a core committee meeting held on Tuesday, the PTI also expressed air force 1 hombre its objection to the denial of medical assistance to the PTI chairman, presently locked up in Attock Jail due to a contentious court rulin nike af g.Citing an infringement on the rights of lawyers and family members to meet with the former premier, the party decried these restric nike air plus tions as a flagrant form of political retribution that transgresses fundamental human rights.The PTI 39 s core committee underscored the disconcerting narrative emerging from what it deemed a controversial trial, characterising the progression from sentencing to solitary confinement as a distressing testament to an era of inhumane treatment.Read also: Court cancels PTI chief 39 s bail in three more casesThe PTI contended that this orchestrated sequen Ahii India fights to save its heritage havelis in the desert
India is considered one of the world 39 s most dangerous countries for women due to the high risk of sexual violence, according to multiple international surveys, where even high-level foreign dignitaries are not safe.In a new low even for India, a woman diplomat posted at the British Deputy High Commission in India 39 s Chandigarh was sexually harassed by a motorcyclist while she was on her way to play tennis on Wedne jordan sneaker herren sday.According to Hindustan Times, the 60-year-old diplomat, who assumed office in February this year, in her complaint with local police, said that the incident took place when she left her residence around 6:30am to walk towards the tennis court.The envoy said that a motorcyclist coming from behind touched her inappropriately and tried to make indecent gestures.Read more: Girl, 9 blue dunks , raped and murdered in India 39 s New Delhi nike air max95 ldquo I was walking past the residential houses when a motorcycle came up behind me. The rider hit me hard with his hand or something on my back.