Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
srzs Gold hits Rs109,350 per tola
Puis Suicide bombing kills two in DI Khan
LAHORE:Three years ago, Khizar Mehmood, a student at the Government Pilot Boys High School, Wa air max95 hdat Road adidas campus , attended a free summer camp, run by volunteers, that focused on inculcating critical thinking, empathy and creativity among participants. This summer, he has returned to the camp as a volunteer.Mehmood, now an intermediate yeezy schuh student at the Government College University, is part of a fellowship programme called Rabtt. The programme aims to build an empathetic and thoughtful Pakistan. When I return to my old school I will tell them that I was one of them...that I never knew that learning could be so overwhelming. I intend to take these opportunities to places where children rarely have them, Mehmood said.A five-day training session for the fellowship programme ended at the Forman Christian College on Friday. The training focused on interaction to train volunteers in critical thinking, creativity and empathy.Rabtt began as a volunteer initiative in 2011 targeting students of grade 9 in KARACHITongueakistan Stock Exchange (PSX) on Friday displ stanley shop ayed extraordinary performance that sent the KSE-100 index to a new all-time high above 66,000 points, as it drew major strength from Caretaker Prime Minister Anwaarul Haq stanley website Kakar rsquo;s visit for the launch of a Rs30 bil air nike max plus lion Ijara Sukuk.