Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xoti Petitioner withdraws ECP reference seeking Dar s disqualification
Wnqm Senior journalist Hasan Mansoor passes away
ANKARA:Some 67.5% of the Muslims living in the US have experienced Islamophobia at least once in their life, according to a study by the University of California, Berkeley.Women reported more Isl jordan2 amophobic experience than men as the rates stood at 76.7% for Muslim women compared to 58.6% Muslim men, the Othering amp Belonging Institute said in a press release on Wednesday.According to the survey, two out of three Muslims were exposed to Islamophobic acts, while 33% of respondents said they had hidden their religious identities at some moments to in fear of Islamophobic acts and 88.2% stated that they avoided certain speeches and actions for fear of facing backlash.An overwhelming 93.7% of the respondents stated that Islamophobia affects their emotional and mental he jordan mid alth.Also read: lsquo Islamophobia being mainstreamed in Europe rsquo Nearly 45% of those aged between 18-29 were more likely than any other group to nike af1 women have hidden their religious identity. ldquo The survey, conducted two dec Xqfx Prayer leaders asked to spread cleanliness message
BHAKKAR:At the onset of winter, famous produce of Bhakkar, fish from the River Indus, have flooded the market. Shops are full of fish, and people throng to the market to buy them. Fish not only fulfills air max plus 3 the dietary needs of th nike air max plus 3 e people, but it is counted among the hea adidas campus green lthiest food for human beings.
Htqk PTI workers face legal action over protests
SIALKOT:A five-year programme to increase rice production has been launched in the 15 rice-growing districts of Punjab with an estimated cost of Rs6.63 billion.Agriculture department sources said on Thursday that under the programme special attention would be given initially to promoting mechanise nikeair d farming.It was learned that mechanised transplanting would replace the outdated manual process. The project will be implemented in Sialkot, Gujranwala, Sheikhupura, Okara, Hafizabad, Nankana Sahib, Bahawalnager, Jhang, Narowal, Kasur, Mandi Bahauddin, Chiniot, Gujrat, Lahore and Faisalabad districts.Moreover, Basmati rice and other varieties will be cultivated on 70,000 acr nike force 1 es of land. Sources revealed that the government wo air max 720 uld provide machines to encourage mechanised farming to increase the yield.Published in The Express Tribune, February 28th, 2020. Ipcc Power outage
PARIS:Kazakh champions Astana fought back to surprise a youthful Manchester United 2-1 in the Europa League on Thursday.Captain Jesse Lingard opened the scoring for the visitors, who had already reached the last 32, before Dmitri Shomko equalised for the home side.Di'Shon Bernard, 19, then put through his own goal adidas forum bold donna to hand Astana victory nike 90 over a Un jordan alte ited side whose average age was just 22.United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said some of the youngsters on show put their hands up to feature against Alkmaar in the final round of group matches on December 12.Man United's attacking trio gives Solskjaer reason for optimism At times we were excellent but there were spells when we let them push us back. That cost us in the end, he said. These boys have learnt a lot and have given me food for thought. I'm very pleased with many of them. Shomko, meanwhile, told UEFA.com that the result will live in his memory. I will be telling my grandchildren, 'you know guys a while ago I scored against Manchester U