Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xoyz Rupee loses further ground in inter-bank market
Keqi Ancelotti s quiet leadership key to his Champions League success
RAWALPINDI:An accountability court on Saturday recorded the statements of two more witnesses, including an employee of a Dubai-based Indian company, in the Toshakhana reference against PTI founder Imran Khan and his wife Bushra Bibi.Judge Muhammad Basheer conducted the hearing at Adiala Jail, where the PTI founder was brought before the court.The statement of Imran Bashir, an employee of Rainbow Enterprises, the Indian company that estimated the value of the Graff jewelle airmax ry set and bracelet watch, was recorded.Witness Bashir apprised the court that the company was approached for an estimate by the council ge nike air max kids neral of Pakistan. ldquo The company entrusted me with the estimation of the Graff jewellery set and bracel air force 1 force et watch. The company asked me to research the market value of these items. ldquo I estimated the value of the gifts after taking input from diamond dealers and jewellery outlets. rdquo Bashir apprised the court that the value of the ldquo jewellery set was estimated at $19.49 Jxuu Two Muslim women stabbed under Eiffel Tower in Paris
ISLAMABAD:Aleema Khan and Uzma Khan, the sisters of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan, on Friday moved the Islamabad High Court to meet their brother, who has been incarcerated in Attock District Jail since Aug 5.Aleema and Uzma have made the Federation respondent in the petitionThey pleaded the court to issue directives to the Federation to allow them to meet their brother. ldquo We went to meet our brother, former prime minister Imran Khan, in adidas adidas originals Attock jail on Thursday, but the superintendent did not allow us to meet him, rdquo the petition stated, pleading the court to issue directives to the superintendent to allow their brother to meet his sisters.Talking to the media outside the IHC, Aleema and Uzma said, ldquo They faced a problem at high court. We have heard that the lawyer rsquo s stomach is upset and he is bed-ridden. rdquo Indicating that the lawyer deliberately made an excuse to not appear before the court, they said as long as jordan aura the PTI chairman was in jail, airmax his s
Oyqk North Korea rules out negotiations on nuclear weapons
UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin has hit out at Emmanuel Macron after the French president's criticism of proposed changes to the Champions League. It's a political i air af1 nterference into sports. It's not appropriate, Ceferin said at the FIFA Congress on Wednesday in Paris, where Gianni Infantino was re-elected unopposed for a second term as president of the game's world governing body.Macron spoke as he met with the France women's team on Tuesday at their base near jordan pink Paris, with the World Cup beginning in the French capital on Friday.He attacked the planned changes to the Champions League, which would see the biggest clubs effectively guaranteed qualification and very few places left for the rest. It's impolite to come to the opening ceremony before th air max dawn e women's World Cup and speak completely about other topics, said Ceferin. But this is not our problem and of course any political interference will not influence it. The changes to the Champions League, which would turn Europe's leading clu Yvcc China says more talks needed on economic aid for Pakistan
RAWALPINDI:The Rawalpindi poli adidas original campus ce have approved the auction of impounded nike air force 1 donna 251 vehicles in 29 police stations f adidas og or being suspicious, used in crimes, or having incomplete documents.
Pcmc Powerful 6.8 quake strikes Bolivia USGS
ISLAMABAD:The Islamabad High Court was informed by Addi adidas campus adv tional Attorney General Tariq Khokhar on Thursday that no FIR had been filed against any oil marketing company (OMC) found involved in the hoarding and black marketing of petrol by an inquiry committee.IHC Chief Justice Athar Minallah reserved the court s verdict on a petition filed by an oil company challenging the composition of the fuel crisis committee, which probed into the recent unavailability o adidas originals damen f petrol in the country, as well as the crackdown initiated by the government on the recommendation of the panel.The petitioner claimed that the government did not constitute the fuel crisis committee under the Inquiry Act and therefore it was illegal.It requested the court to set aside the Petroleum Division s June 8 and 9 notifications. It also sought the court s directions to the government not to take any action against the co white sambas mpany till the petition was decided.The petitioner's lawyer argued that a ministry could not form a commit Odfs Superman star Henry Cavill just found out he died two days ago
LAHORE:The Joint Investigation Team (JIT) constituted to probe the assassination attempt on Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan found that there was a air force promo planned attempt to assassinate the former prime minister in the Wazirabad attack on November 3, senior PTI leader Fawad Chaudhry claimed on Wednesday.Sharing the findings of the JIT, Chaudhry, the senior vice president of the PTI, said that by reducing the number of police personnel in Gujarat, an opportunity was provided for the attack and subsequently an assassination attempt was made at the Imran nike jordan mujer Khan. ldquo The revelations made in the JIT report will be made public soon, Chaudhry said, while speaking to the media. ldquo A well-thought-out narrative was chalked out to give the assassination attempt the cover of religiously-motivated crime, rdquo he added.Chaudhry accused the Pakistan Muslim Leagu adidas originals outlet e-Nawaz (PML-N) leaders including Javed Latif, Maryam Aurangzeb, Rana Sanaullah and Khawaja Asif, of being part of the plot, point
Yujh Three killed in traffic accidents
KARACHI:Pakistani currency on Thur jordan5 sday remained steady at over five-month high at Rs278.03 against the US dollar in the inter-bank market, maintaining its upt adidas originals handball spezial rend for the 11th successive working day amid a slight picku adidas originals forum low p in foreign exchange reserves at $8.02 billion. Bois Twitter CEO to testify before House panel on September 5
Actor Yasir Hussain recently came as a guest on Say it all with Iffat Omer. During the session, Yasir opened up on a lot of things about his life, including his perpetual relationship with controversies.When asked as to why he is always so opinionated and can't seem to zip himself, Yasir revealed that compared to before he is much more restraint. I think now I have contained my adidas adilette damen self a lot relatively. Now that I have another person in my life, I don't want my actions to affe adidas originals handball spezial ct her in a negative way. Adding on, the actor talked about how he doesn't wanna keep things inside him. I get stuck into controversies cause I end up speaking from the heart. Which聽I believe is a g jordan2 ood thing. I think nowadays the level of silence among people is comparable to inanimate objects like chairs and tables, he said.When asked on what went down between himself and Hania Amir, Yasir noted that he was sure at the time that the latter would take it as a joke. It was the banter between two friends. I had ma
Hxyj Govt struggles to defend tax waiver to Chinese firm
RAWALPINDI:Even though the federal government had announced a relaxation for a range of small businesses and industries during the ongoing lockdown due to the novel coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic, most markets in Rawalpind new balance sneaker i remained shut on Wednesday because of con af1 nocta fusion surrounding an official notification of the measure, or lack thereof.Many business owners loitered outside their stores and preferred to keep their shutters firmly shut, fearing that the police may penalise them for violating the ban or worse, arrest them.WIth Rawalpindi recording at least 90 Covid-19 cases during the three-week-long lockdown, many traders and small business owners have been pushed to the limits of their finances. The announcement from the federal government on Tuesday that certain segments of the socie adidas original campus ty will be allowed to venture out of their homes for work including barbers, tyre, tailoring and hardware shops.Owners of these businesses rushed out on Wednesday morning to their respective stores, eag Zvem Polio campaign
More than 20 million cases of the novel co air max command ronavirus have been confirmed worldwide, according to data compiled late Monday by US-based Johns Hopkins University.There are 20,001,019 confirmed Covid-19 cases globally.Global coronavirus cases cross 5.5 million markA total of 733,897 people have died after contracting the virus while 12,209,074 have recovered after treatment.Since appearing in Wuhan, China last December adidas samba blue , the novel coronavirus has spread to at least 188 countries and territories.The US is leading with the most confirmed infections at 5,085,821 followed by Brazil with over three superstar adidas schwarz million cases and India with more than two million.