Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fnhb Khalilzad thanks Pakistan for facilitating talks with Afghan Taliban
Opzw Private schools may shut down if restricted from collecting full fee
Noori's frontman Ali Noor is back on his feet!The singer took to social media on Tuesday to share the news about his health and expressed his gratitude for all the love and prayers he received from his fans.pic.twitter.com/CWHsP0UeEa mdash Ali Noor (@AliNoor) July 16, 2019 First and foremost, thank you all so much for the love and prayers! I'm back and better now, the Manwa Re vocalist wrote. I've been meaning to share something with all of you but due to this sudden incident there were some unforeseen delays. He further added, On that note, I'd like to tell you about something interesting coming your way. I've put in my heart and soul into it so stay tuned and prepare yourself f air jordan4 or some nos nike are talgia! nb new And we, for one, can't wait!Noor was hospitalised in the first week of July for Hepatitis A. His brother and fellow bandmate Ali Hamza has been updating well wishers since.Have something to add to the story Share it in the comments below. Wglo Martinez backs focused Lukaku
SARGODHA:The district, tehsil and health administrations started a comprehensive campaign against adulteration in food items and sale of poor quality and expired medicines in the district.Health department teams raided 91 areas in the district over the last week including 38 in Sargodha tehsil, five in S nike air max 1 illanwali, 12 in Bhera, 14 in Bhalwal and nine in Kot Momin tehsil.As per details, the inspections were made under the supervision of Additional Deputy Commissioner (ADC) Shoaib Ali, following the directions of Sargodha deputy commissioner. The ADC told media that assistant commissioners (AC) concerned were also ensuring the monitoring of edibles in their respective tehsils. He added that Bhalwal AC checked 32 plac nike jordan mujer es in the tehsil and also imposed Rs9500 in fines on different sho grey dunks pkeepers. He also registered an FIR against a person for violating instructions. Sargodha AC raided 35 places and also issued challans to shopkeepers over adulteration and sale of poor medicines, he further sa