Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mnwa Kidnapped woman child manage to reach police station
Nxlt Ongoing experiments Changing exam patterns create confusion
Social media celebrity Hareem Shah, who has been at the centre of controversies, took Twitter by storm on Thursday by sharing an indecent video cal nike air max 95 l purportedly from a cabinet minister 鈥?only to delete it hours later seeking to disown it.In the clip shared on her Twitter handle, Hareem 鈥?also known as TikTok girl 鈥?could be seen speaking to the feder 4er jordan al minister. She can be heard saying: Listen to me, have I ever revealed anything of yours until now Then why don t you talk to me anymore Do whatever you want, the minister says in response. The authenticity of the video could not be verified independently.The social media starlet then could be heard telling the minister: What do you mean鈥?What about all those videos you used to send me! Have you forgotten about them This is where the video call abruptly ends.The clip, which went viral on social media, was later deleted by Hareem, who instead sought to disown it by posting a video message on her account claiming that she had nike sb force no i Obrr Global stocks end worst quarter since 2008 with small recovery
KARACHI:Education and honesty are impor af1 shoes tant pillars for a country's progress, and legislation is the most powerful institution in a country that can bring change by amending laws.The former Chief Justice of Pakistan (CJP) Mian Saqib Nisar expressed these views on Sunday at a seminar organised by the Karachi Council on Foreign Relations (KCFR).He new dunks said that a state was a great gift from Allah, a blessing for a nation. We did not inherit Pakistan for free nor did we receive it as charity. Quaid-e-Azam's struggle, Allama Iqbal and Baba Bhullay Shah's vision and sacri nike air max damen fices of countless people are involved in its making, he said, adding that people who came to Pakistan after partition used to cry out of happiness and relief, but now the people seemed to be losing their patriotism which was an alarming sign. A country cannot be strengthened if its institutions are not strong, the former CJP opined. He added that the world progressed by amending its laws and legislation was the most powerfu