Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wndv Urea price raised ahead of tariff hike
Ovmk Sorry Mr PM this is extortion
QUETTA:Balochistan Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) District Manager Khalil Ahmed Khoso announced a new route of direct flight from Quetta to Jeddah, adding that the flights will start from October 29.The manager made the announcement while addressing agents incentive disbursement ceremony held at PIA office in Quetta on Friday.Speaking on the occasion, Khoso said, PIA has fulfilled the long awaited demand of people of the province to ease the Holy journey. The ceremony was attende air jordan d by PIA Regional Manager Mohammad Usman, PIA Pax Sales Manager Bilal Afzal and other travel partners of the national airlines. womens af1 Briefing on the frequency and days of the new route, Usman said, The flights will operate twice a week on Saturday and Tuesday. Published in The Express Tribune, Oct af1 s ober 26th, 2019. Gitm Rain emergency in Rawalpindi
LONDON:Novak Djokovic has charmed many over the years with his exploits on the tennis courts but the men's world number one now also has an admirer of his basketball skills in American great LeBron James.Djokovic, who has been busy organising an exhibition tennis tournament in the Balkan region while the professional season is suspended due to the novel coronavirus air force 1 donna , posted a video of himself trying some basketball moves on social media.The video, addressed to James, shows the 33-year-old Djokovic taking a few dribbles before knocking down a mid-range jumpshot. Am I ready for a 1:1 @KingJames asked Djokovic, who previously termed Kobe Bryant, the 18-time NBA All-Star who died in a helicopte adidas originals handball spezial r crash in January, a great mentor and friend.Am I ready for a 1:1 @KingJames 馃挭馃徏 pic.twitter.com/78MwBZaAiS mdash Novak Djokovic (@DjokerNole) June 20, 2020The NBA star did not take long to respond. Ha! I'm going to say af1 nocta I think you are!! Beautiful follow-thru on that shot buddy! James said in h