Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anjf Over 500 wild birds rescued released
Oobi Baaghi An underwhelming end to an overwhelming drama
ISLAMABAD:Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Bin Mohamad will arrive in Islamabad on March 22, to grace the annual Pakistan nike air max97 Day celebrations as chief guest.The visit comes after Prime Minister Imran Khan, who is a self-confesse white sambas d Mahatir fan, had invited the Malaysian leader to attend the March 23 ceremony in Islamabad.The two countries are expected to hold meetings and sign Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) in investment and trade sectors.PM Imran arrives in Malaysia on two-day official visitImran led a delegation to Kuala Lumpur in November last year, during which the two sides agreed to enhance bilateral cooperation in trade, privatisation, foreign direct investment, food, and tourism. We look up to him [Mahatir] 鈥?a leader who transformed his country. We have followed Malaysia s progress and my party [Pakistan Tehreek-e airmax -Insaf] wants to learn from your leadership. How Malaysia transformed its economy, developed and raised per capita and gross domestic product, said the premier in a j Ptma EHSAAS programme to help uplift lower income groups
In a recent interview, veteran actor Meera has called out singer Meesha Shafi for accusing Ali Zafar of sexual h adiletten original arassment. The Nazar star mentioned the former Overload vocalist hopes to become Nobel laureate Malala Yousafzai with her 'tactics', reported聽Express News.聽According to a statement, Meera praised fellow actor Ali, saying he is a very talented and accomplished artist. Meesha is in the wrong in this case, she said. Anyone can get two seconds of fame after wrongfully using the name of a successful individual and Meesha has done the same by dragging Ali in this issue. The Baaji star continued, Meesha's intentions are in front of everyone. She only wants to adida ssamba stay relevant and make headlines by alleging that Ali harassed her. Meesha hopes to get international attention like Malala. She concluded, Ali is innocent and I stand with him in these trying times. Earlier, Ali made the adidas spezial azul same reference in a press conference. I don t know whether by doing this she wanted to become another