Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
juqt Fifth coronavirus case confirmed in Pakistan
Lsvo WhatsApp now more secure with Face ID enabled
ISLAMABAD:The Judicial Commission of Pakistan (JCP) has nominated Sindh High Court (SHC) judge Aqeel Ahmed Abbasi as the chief justice of the pro dunks brown vincial high court.The commission has also formed a committee to draft regulations governing the nomination of judges for appointment to s air max one uperior courts.A meeting of the commission was convened at the Supreme Court building in Islamabad on Monday, chaired by Chief Justice of Pakistan (CJP) Qazi Faiz Isa.During the session, the rec air af1 ommendation for elevating Justice Abbasi as the SHC Chief Justice was ratified. Presently, Justice Abbasi serves as the acting chief justice of the SHC. The JCP promptly forwarded its recommendation to the parliamentary committee responsible for judges 39 appointments.Simultaneously, the JCP established a committee to define protocols for appointing judges to the superior judiciary. According to sources, Justice Mansoor Ali Shah will head the committee, with Justice (retired) Manzoor Ahmad Malik acting as co-chair.T Wbup KPEC Swat Motorway to boost economy
MILAN:Mexican international Hirving Lozano on Thursday completed his move to Serie A runners-up Napoli on a deal reported to be air force promo worth 鈧?2 million ($46 million).The 24-year-old winger arrives from PSV Eindhoven where he won the Dutch title in 2018. Welcome Hirving, Napoli club owner Aurelio De Laurentiis wrote on Twitter without revealing details of the transfer.Lozano, nicknamed 'Chucky', joined PSV from Pachuca in 2017 for 12.5 million euros and scored 45 goals in 83 games over two seasons. I leave PSV as a happy man, Lozano told the Dutch club's website. Winning the Dutch title was one of the highlights in my career so far and I also achieved my dream of playing UEFA Champions League. Lozano has reportedly agreed a five-year deal worth 42 million euros which will earn him up to 4.5 million euros a yea adidas spezial rot r.The contract includes a 130 million euro buy-out clause, Sky Sports Italia reported.Lozano will not play in Napoli's Serie A open adidas samba mens er Saturday at Fiorentina, but is expected to make hi