Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lydw ECP summons K-P CM in assets case
Qoce Contract signed for work on Mohmand Dam project
ISLAMABAD:For the first time during the 11-month trial in the Avenfield trial, deposed prime minister Nawaz Sharif will be produced before an accountability court from jail on August 13 to face Al-Azizia and Hill Metal Establishment references.Following an Islamabad H air max dawn igh Court (IHC) order to transfer the remaining corruption references against Shairf and his two sons to a differen af1 shadow t court, Accountability Court Judge Mohammad Arshad Malik conducted first hearing on Thursday and issued summons for Sharif's production from jail.Also, the court has summoned the Joint Investigation Team (JIT) head, Wajid Zia, for his cross examination in the references on Monday.Earlier, Accountability Court Judge Muhammad Bashir heard all the three references 鈥?Avenfield Apartments reference, Al-Azizia amp Hill Metal Establishment and Flagship amp other companies reference 鈥?for 10 months and pronounced the adidas originals judgment in the Avenfield Apartments reference on July 6.Prosecution clueless on date of property Jgnm Pakistani teens to attend Global Peace Summit
The daughter of a shoemaker grabbed a gold medal and the overall first position by securing 667 marks in Sargodha University BA-BSc annual examinations 2019.The result declaration ceremony was held at Sargodha University on Wednesday while the Vice Chancellor Sargodha University, Dr Ishtiaq Ahmad was the chief guest.Ramla Shehzadi, student of the Superior College of Commerce, Sargodha and the overall topper of jordan nere the BA-BSc annual examinations 2019 expressing her feelings said she is happy after grabbing top position. Nothing can be achieved in life without hard work, dedication and commitment. My father played very important role in my success. He is a sho jordan 1 air low emaker air force one homme and worked at home while I more often help my father in his work, she said. Shehzadi said she wanted to become a scientist after completing her studies.Published in The Express Tribune, August 8th, 2019.