Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ysbq Why business inclusiveness trumps CSR
Esew Shehbaz Ayub submit nomination papers for PM election
REUTERS:Chinese-American director Lulu Wang s film The Farewell won the top prize at the Independent S 1 jordan 1 pirit Awards on Saturday, while Adam Sandler was named best actor and made f aj4 un of his exclusion from Sunday s Oscars.Sandler was named best act new balance 350 or for playing a jeweler addicted to gambling in Uncut Gems, and brothers Josh and Benny Safdie were chosen best directors for the film. A few weeks back when I was quote, unquote, snubbed by the academy, it reminded me when I briefly attended high school and was overlooked for the coveted yearbook superlative category best looking, Sandler said. PHOTO: FILE Qsyr Fawad welcomes Afghan women football team s arrival in Pakistan
BAHAWALPUR:The first round of races of the 15th Cholistan Desert Jeep Rally for prepaid category has begun in the desert of Bahawalpur. Balochistan Chief Minister Jam Kamal Khan has flagged off the rally s first vehicle, belonging to former champion Mir Nadir Magsi.Speaking on the occasion, Balochistan Chief Minister Jam Kamal said the holding of the 15th Cholistan Desert Jeep Rally is an embodiment of a thousand years of great history which would highlight the soft image of Pakistan to the international community. This event will also enhance socioeconom dunks men i air max plus max c activities in the region. He expressed these views while addressing the flag-off of the prepared category vehicles at the jeep rally on Friday.The registration and tagging process of the jeep rally was completed as the rally commenced in the Cholistan desert. As many as 53 vehicles were registered in the prepared category while 61 vehicles were registered in the stoc nike air j k category.The race for the prepared category, stage one, began on