Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fpub Laal Kabootar to be Pakistan s entry for the Oscars
Sqoy Erdogan threatens operation against Syria Kurd militia very soon
KARACHI:The 29th Asian Football Confederation (AFC) Congress has elected AFC Vice Presidents from each of the five Asian football zones in Kualalampur on Saturday.Syed Faisal Saleh Hayat jordan high has been elected as Vice President for the South Zone and will serve for the next four-year term. It is the fir blue air max st time in AFC history, a Pakistani has been elected to the position.Syed Faisal Saleh said in a statement that AFC s vice presidency is a matter of pride for Pakistan. I will use my experience for the promotion of football in Asia. And I will play every possible role for improvement of football in Pakistan. It is pertinent here to mention that AFC did not recognise the PFF led by Syed Ashfaq Hussain during the elections conducted on court orders.The letter issued air force promo by the General Secretary made it clear that it accepts Syed Faisal Saleh Hayat as Federation s President. A joint delegation of FIFA and AFC will be visiting Pakistan to probe the PFF situation.Besides Hayat, Saoud A Aziz M A Al-Mo Ives Islamabad Azerbaijan police huddle
LAHORE:India on Saturday released eight Pakistani pri airmax soners from different jails and handed them over to the Pakistani authorities.They were arrested for illegally crossing the new balances 480 border.These individuals were handed over to Pakistani authorities at Attari-Wagah border in the presence of an official of the Pakistan High Commission.The Pakistan High Commission in New Delhi remained in close contact with the Indian side for the release and repatriation of these Pakistani nationals.Among them, two were released from Amritsar Central Jail, five from Rajasthan prison and one from Jammu and Kashmir Jail.The Pakistan High Commission issued a statement saying that the eight Pakistani nationals 鈥?Abdul Rashid, Mahm nike air force 07 ood Ahmed, Syed Javed Iqbal, Ghulam Akbar, Irfanullah, Feroze Alwardeen, Javed Aslam and Zahoor Ahmed 鈥?had been repatriated.