Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
snqc Pompeo brings Iran pressure campaign to Morocco
Vedx Reference against Dar Accountability court adjourns hearing till Jan 2
HYDERABAD:A police constable posted at the Hyderabad AIG's office was fatally shot in Bhitai Nagar area of Hyderabad black af1 late on Sunday night. The slain policeman, Sajid Jatoi, who was shot in the back, was declared dead when he was taken t air max bw o Liaquat University Hospital.According to Baldia DSP Ghulam Shabir Shar, the cause behind the killing is still not known. He hinted that personal enmity may be the reason behind the murder. The investigation team has started its work. We will get to the killer soon. The incident's FIR has not been registered so far.Jatoi's funeral prayer was new air max offered at the police headquarters. Hyderabad AIG Waliullah Dal, Establishment AIG Attaullah Chandio, Hyderabad DIG Naeem Ahmed Shaikh, Hyderabad SSP Sarfaraz Nawaz Shaikh and other officials attended the funeral. Jatoi was later laid to rest in a graveyard in Jamshoro district.The slain policeman hailed from Naushehro Feroze district but his family lives in Jamshoro. His father is an assistant sub-inspector (ASI) Qswi Over a billion rupees state land retrieved from PML-N leader
I recall two signs from my time as a journalist while stationed in Islamabad. One, which you saw as you exited the Islamabad airport and took a left on the main capital highway, read Welcome to Islamabad. THE capital city . Then there was another that stayed in my mind which said Islamabad the beautiful . In my time there and later, I have heard many Islamabad jokes which includes one about how dead the city is as adidas originals hamburg compared to a graveyard and how it is 20 kilometres from Pakistan.Now I can safely say that these j air max command okes were mi dunks mens nor and that the worst joke played on the city is the Islamabad International Airport. Two weeks back, I arrived at the airport for the first time and praised it 鈥?giving allowance for its shortcomings because it was newly opened. I had hoped things would get better. Last week, I had the misfortune of visiting again and I will share with you my experiences. It seems things are going from bad to worse.Conectivity: New bus service to start at new Islamabad airportThe