Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pfeq Bangladesh reels under longest heat wave in 76 years
Ypnj SHC overturns convictions in Daniel Pearl murder case
KARACHI:Fighting valiantly against a deadly disease like bone marrow cancer, a seven-year-old girl on adidas originals nizza Monday appealed to Prime Minister Imran Khan and Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa to help her win the battle for her life.Syeda Batool Fatima, daughter of 聽Syeda Kulsoom Zahra, is a class-I student at a private school in Karachi. She lives with her mother in a two-room apartment in the city's FC area in Liaquatabad neighbourhood.The girl fel jordan low l ill after suffering from a fever about a year ago. To her parent's horror, several test reports revealed that the聽littl jordan air one e girl is suffering from bone marrow cancer. The mother says they have spent everything on the treatment of their daughter and now they have nothing left. PHOTO: EXPRESS Roez NA all set to take up legislation for vote
WASHINGTON:US President Donald Trump, facing the possibility of a cash crunch, said on Tuesday he would spend new dunks his own money to finance his 2020 presidential campaign against Democrat Joe Biden if he had to.The Republican president told reporters before taking off for a trip to Florida that the campaign had double or triple what it had in 2017 but he would put in whatever it takes. ldquo If I have to, I would, rdquo Trump said.The New York Times reported that Trump rsquo s initial financial supremacy over Biden earlier this yea nike air nike r had evaporated, and that of the $1.1 billon his campaign and the party raised from the beginning of 2019 through July, more than $800 million already had been spent.Trump campaign manager Bill Stepien, who took over from Brad Parscale in mid-July, told reporters on a campaign press call on Tuesday that ldquo we are now carefully monitoring the budget. rdquo Stepien said the campaign will have more resources to air max 2023 spend than it had in Trump rsquo s 2016 victory an