Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
seln Cybercrime cases on the rise in K-P
Apzg Paul Walter Hauser tapped to play Chris Farley in upcoming biopic
CARACAS:The United States on Sunday denied involvement as Nicolas Maduro blamed the opposition and Colombia nb new n counterpart Juan Manuel Santos for an alleged assassination attempt on the Venezuela president.Venezuela's far-left government said seven soldiers were wounded by the alleged attack using explosive-laden drones during a military parade in Caracas on Saturday.Maduro pointed the finger at outgoing Colombian President Santos and the ultra-right wing, a term he uses to describe domestic opposition, as a mysterious rebel group claimed responsibility.Venezuela's Maduro says drone blast was bid to kill him, blames ColombiaUS national security advisor John Bolton insisted there was no US government involvement and even suggested that the incident co air force jordan uld have been a pretext set up by the regime itself. Venezuela has already reacted to Saturday's events with a series of arrests as Attorney General Tarek William Saab, who was air force alte also present at the parade, warning: There will be a ruth Bktj Sindh Assembly session adjourned without taking up agenda
ISLAMABAD:Winter tourism in Swat reaches its peak with hundreds of tourists rushing to enjoy snowfall and skiing in Malam Jabba and Kalam Valley.In winter, the scenic valleys transform into white wonderland, offering tourists multiple opportunities for adventure. Swat, Malam Jabba, Gabin Jabba, Miandam, Matiltan, Kalam, Utror, Gabral, Matiltan, Mahodand, and Loye Sar are some of the mountain resorts where tourists opt to spend their winter jordan schuhe vacations, said a local in Swat.A tourist who arrived with his family said, ldquo Today, my dunks pink dream came true as I witnessed my first snowfall in Swat. The snow-clad valleys and majestic mountain peaks charm the incoming visitors, he added.ReadAbsence of snow likely to affect tourists rsquo influxAnother local of Swat Valley advised tourists to high dunks wear proper snow shoes and jackets if they plan on visiting the valley during the winter season.A tourist from Punjab said, ldquo We had heard about the enchanting beauty of Malam Jabba from our friends and w