Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
smjd Two activists from IOK receive Rafto Prize for struggle against Indian abuse of
Gupo PIA privatisation not the only option
FAISALABAD:A woman was allegedly abducted and raped in Faisalabad s Ghulam Muhammadabad area, Express News reported on Sunday.Police said that victim s brother R* lodged a complaint at the police station in which he stated that his sister S* was allegedly kidnapped by accused Asad, Muhammad Kaleem, Abdul Rehman and others. He added the culprits took her to an undisclosed location and allegedly gang raped her at gun point for several days.He maintained that after committing the offence, the accused th nike 97 rew her at Baba Qaim Sain s Darba air max schwarz r near Faisalabad in unconscious condition. The victim s brother said that as a result of repeated rape, his sister had become pregnant.Third day of demos nike air in India after rape of 8-year-old girlRamzan stated that the accused were also hurling life threats to him and his family. He requested the police and higher authorities to take action against the criminals and provide justice to him.聽 He also demanded police to award exemplary punishment to the accused.Me Jqjl Historic US drug bust nets 16 tonnes of cocaine
Veteran actor Javed Sheikh has spoken up about his relationship with Salma Agha, highlighting the impact of her decisions on his career. Whilst in conversation with Metro Live TV, the actor discussed the numerous hits he took in terms of projec af1 blanche ts because of his marriage. quot I was divorced when I married Salma Agha it only lasted for three years, quot said Sheikh. quot That, too, is a long story, I will have that episode recorded some other time, quot he added. Swiftly glossing over events which included fights, he spoke about how Kabir Bedi replaced him as the lead opposite Rekha in adidas forum bold Khoon Bhari Maang.The actor shared, quot I was in India doing Khoon Bhari Maang. I was selected as a hero. Rekha was the heroine. I was forcefully stopped, similar to how [I was replaced] by Izhar Qazi in Bangkok Kay Chor I was forcefully stopped and removed, and Kabir B air jordan aj1 edi stepped in. quot He furthered, quot I was not greedy. Had I been greedy, I would have done that film and left Salma Agha. But