Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
quml Your captain has arrived Uber eyes Careem in takeover bid
Uqgf Corporate Corner Saiful Islam joins BOK as MD and CEO
QUETTA:The Balochistan security forces conducted two intelligence based operations in Mastung and Harnai districts of the province, killing 15 ter adidas classic rorists, including a BLA commander, while the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa forces shot dead one militant in Lower Dir.According to the Balochistan Counter Terrorism Department spokesperson, n air force femme ine terrorists of banned organisations were killed in an IBO in Roshi mountain range of the Splenji area of Mastung district. quot Nine terrorists of banned orga nike force 1 nisations ndash Baloch Liberation Army and Baloch Liberation Front ndash were killed in an exchange of fire, quot the spokesperson added.He said recent acts of terror were carried out through a camp of banned organisations, adding that a large cache of arms and ammunition was recovered from the camp. quot Nine Kalashnikovs, 20 kilogrammes of explosives, Prima cards, detonators and RPG rockets along with shells and other items were recovered, quot he added.The CTD lodged an FIR and are investigating th Ukhe QPC golden jubilee celebrations in full swing
LAHOREBig Grinays after being humiliated by a lawyer, a dejected Punjab police lady constable on Sunday resigned from her post saying she cannot face the powerful corrupt mafia .On Thursday, advocate Ahmad Mukhtar had misbehaved and slapped constable Faiza Nawaz when she cautioned him against wrongly parking his car in Ferozwala, a town of Punjab s Sheikhupura.After which the police arrested the lawyer on the complaint of the constable and registered a case against him.On Saturday, a judicial magistrate released Ahmed Mukhtar due to police s mistake of writing the name of accused in the FIR as Ahmed Iftikhar.In a video message, the constable alleged that the some elements in her department were abetting the lawyer due to which he was released on bail. I have to say this with regret that I joined the police department af1 supreme proudly to help people but I could not se grey air max e the justice being done to me, Faiza said.She also lamented that her character assassination was adidas originals samba being done by some lawyers, added t