Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ebjh China says Trump trying to shift blame for pandemic
Bsjs SMEDA improves 50 auto factories
adidas samba blue adidas campus black adidas campus grey Volj ATC adjourns hearing on Rashid s bail plea
Hasan Minhaj is back in news for all the right and wrong reasons.The Indian-American comedian's show Patriot Act聽on Netflix has always聽focused on sociopolitical topics.On popular demand, he decided to take on the upc nike sb dunk oming聽general elections in India - despite, as the episode shows, a cautionary warning from聽desi聽uncles and aunties.https://tw new balance herren itter.com/hasanminhaj/status/1106923061457178624The 29-minute episode was released on Netflix and posted on YouTube on Sunday.And clearly, it had Twitter divided.While many came out in Minhaj's support and lauded him for painting an apt picture of the current political scenario in India, others initiated a hashtag against the af1 noir comedian, calling to ban him.Imran Khan's former wife and journalist, Reham Khan took to Twitter to praise Minjah over the episode. Wow!!! Now I know why my kids love this guy Must watch Hasan Minhaj explains the Indian elections, she wrote.Wow!!! Now I know why my kids love this guyMust watch @hasanminhaj explains the Indian e