Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cuye Swollen to the brim cabinet is a reminder of a promise not kept
Nrmz More terrorism
ISLAMABAD:The government has planned to recover all outstanding Gas Infrastructure Development Cess (GIDC) along with interest from air force hombre all consumers except for compressed natural gas (CNG) stations that will get a 50% relief in cess payment, says an official.In a bid to pave the way for this, the Senate Standing Committee on Petroleum and Natural Resources has recently approved the Gas Infrastructure Development Cess (Amendment) Bill 2018.Rules are being amended i jordan hombre n a adidas forum bold ccordance with observations of courts and auditors who are of the view that the rules do not allow the government to recover GIDC arrears from the gas consumers.According to the official, amendments to the law will allow CNG stations to pay half - Rs12 billion - of the outstanding GIDC to the government.However, from other gas consumers, the government is planning to recover the entire outstanding cess along with mark-up at 4% above three-month Karachi Inter-bank Offered Rate (Kibor). The mark-up will continue to build until a Lghi Interviews for top HEC slot from November 1
COLOMBO:Sri Lanka's president went back on Wednesday on pledges to investigate war-time atrocities, saying he did not want to re-open old wounds but sparked a rift with his cohabitation government.Sri Lankan government troops were accused of killing at least 40,000 ethnic Tamil civilians in the final months of the island's 37-year guerrilla war that ended in May 2009.President Maithripala Sirisena said he will formally ask the United Nations Human Rights Council to reconsider a 2015 resolution which called for credible investigations into alleged atrocities. It is a decade since we have established peace in this country, Sirisena told reporters at his official reside adidas originals forum bold nce in Colombo. I want to tell them (the UN) not to pressure us. What I want to tell them is don't dig the past and re-open old wounds. Let us forget the past and ensure that we all live in peace. Within hours of his remarks, Sirisena's coha nike air max bitation government sought jordan1 to distance itself from his stance and said the admi