Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bvig AKU launches Teachers Academy
Izvj Confusion prevails over Abbas inclusion
LAHORETongueML-N founder Nawaz Sharif, who recently called off his Layyah election rally reportedly due to prior commitments, is now set to hit the stage again and address his second election campaign rally in Abbottabad on the Jan air af1 uary 22, the party 39 s information confirmed on Saturday.With elections approaching fast, PML-N 39 s election campaign has yet to gain the momentum observed in previous elections. The par adidas original ty 39 s main batsman, Nawaz Sharif, has not yet fully entered the election battleground.So far, he has only spoken at one election rally in Hafizabad, and that too for a brief ten minutes as the second-to-last speaker. This move has le air force usa ft many puzzled, with some interpreting it as Nawaz indicating his successor to the party, while others see it as him being cautious to avoid ruffling any feather in Rawalpindi.While his daughter, Maryam Nawaz, was already on her election campaign trail, according to her own party leaders, she wasn 39 t in a position to fill her father 39 s sh Gyad Govt amends LNG supply deal with power plants
ISLAMABAD:The first patient to recover from the novel coronavirus in Khyber- Pakhtunkhwa says he was fortunate to get a new lease on life.Adil Rehman, a 29-year ol new balances 530 d businessman from Khyber district, was discharged from the Police Services Hospital in Peshawar on Tuesday. I had no international travel history and don t know how I was infected, Rehman told Anadolu Agency. On March 12, initially I had a high temperature along wi air jordan th tiredness and body aches. On the second day, there was severe pain in my throat. Due to the sore throat, I was unable to even eat anything, he recalled, adding on the third day, he developed a dry cough, and on the fourth day, he experienced difficulty in breathing. When I felt that my situation had dete nike air af1 riorated, I went to a doctor in Peshawar, who immediately referred me to the Police Services Hospital on March 16, where they conducted a test and I was tested positive, Rehman added.The hospital was the first facility to be declared an isolation center for co