Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
luub Shujaat rebuffs notion of differences with Elahi
Pkiw Khayal Festival Gender bias higher among higher classes
Imran Khan said on Saturday that the Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital had been accredited jordan 4 retro by the United States Joint Commission International, and termed the day one of the happiest in his life.Taking to Twitt nike air max 90 er to share the joy with his followers, the cricketer-turned-politician stated that聽after a thorough audit lasting for days, SKMCH has been recognised internationally as a provider of world-class services.Today is one of the happiest amp most fulfilling days of my life as I see SKMCH accredited by US Joint Commission International. This means that after a thorough audit lasting for days, SKMCH has been recognised internationally as a provider of wor jordan 1 air low ld class services. mdash Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) April 28, 2018The hospital is a philanthropic venture of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf chief, and it is Pakistan's largest cancer hospital, and is also home to the largest radiation oncology centre in the country.Khan also thanked the team of his cancer hospital, including do Wxcz Hong Kong protesters plan shopping mall sit-ins after hill-top human chains
MULTAN:The Parks and Horticulture Authority (PHA) will spend Rs0.128 million to upgrade the Gulzaib colony graveyard in Multan, said Jalaluddin, a spokesperson for the authority, on Monda adidas originals winterjacke y adidas original .The district government will provide funds for the plantation of trees and other works in the graveyard, he added.Work on the project will commence from June 1 and shall last for two months.PHA will also initiate renovation activities at Chaudhry Pervez Elahi Park in order to restore recreational activities.Further, the PHA administration has also decided to i high dunks mprove the security at bigger spots such as Allama Iqbal Park, Dogar Park, Shah Shams Par, Qasim Fort Park and others, he informed.It has been decided that walk through gates, metal detectors, CCTV cameras and other arrangements will be made to ensure fool proof security at these places, he expressed.Published in The Express Tribune, May 8th, 2018.