Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
avks Only when I laugh!
Iyyn PPP s Mustafa Nawaz Khokhar says he will quit as senator
RAWALPINDI:Rawalpind newbalance schuhe i District Administration and all the departments concerned have decided to take solid steps to adidas spezial handball renovate historical sites and el jordans iminate encroachments from city areas. Tbzp Forex reserves decline by $115 million
27-year-old model Rumy Alqahtani is set to make history by representing Saudi Arabia at the prestigious Miss Univer jordan11 se pageant for the very first time, the Khaleej Times reported.Alqahtani, a seasoned beauty pageant contestant and influencer boasting a million-strong following on Instagram, took to social media platform on Monday to share her exhilarating news. quot I am honoured to partic nike air max97 ipate in the Miss Universe 2024 competition. This is the debut of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in the competition, quot she declared in Arabic on her Instagram account.View this post on InstagramA post shared by rumy alqahtani | 乇賵賲賷 丕賱賯丨胤丕賳賷 馃嚫馃嚘 (@rumy_ nike air jordan alqahtani)Accompanying her announcement were images of Alqahtani bedecked in regal attire, embodying the epitome of a beauty queen. Adorned in a strapless, sequined gown, a tiara gracing her head, and draped in the Saudi flag.Read also: First Miss Universe Pakistan Erica Robin leaves a lasting impression in El SalvadorHailing from Riyadh, Alqahtani rsq