Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nawa Ronaldo takes centre stage as Juve aim for European glory
Ypjp AJK PM assures of equal distribution of funds
ISLAMABAD:The centuries-old tradition of a drumbeater waking up people for sehri remains alive even in the federal capital.For centuries, the majority of people would wake up to the loud drumbeats in the wee hours heralding the beginning of sehri time during Ramazan. However, with modern technology, thi jordans rosa s tradition has declined but is still kept alive by drum beaters like Faqeer Hussain.Hussain still beats the drum at sehri and wakes up the people in sector G-7, Islamabad.Talking to The Express Tribune he said ldquo I feel very happy to wake the people up. I have never enjoyed any other event like this and feel that I am doing a religious activity. I do not perform this duty for the sake of money but only for the hereafter. rdquo He went on to add: ldquo It rsquo s not that the people of my area do not have m gray dunks odern equipment, they do have, but they want to keep this custom alive. rdquo The drumbeaters visit various streets, usually around 3 to 4a adidas originals samba m. Most of the time, they call out loudl Hcey SHC adjourns hearing over absence of Faryal Talpur s lawyer
SEOUL:According to a press release, K-Pop sensation BT jordan schuhe S has dominated Twitter聽 in the last two days with around 17 million tweets. The band聽 released their highly-anticipated album,聽Map of the soul : 7聽on 21 February. Naturally the BTS all over the world聽 took to Twitter to rave all about jordan low it.The young stars in South Korean boy band BTS said on Monday the theme of their new album dealt with how they overcame doubts and fears encountered since they burst on the K-Pop scene seven years ago.Having performed at the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles last month, BTS stands at the forefront of South Korean pop music air max 90 homme and has helped gather an international audience for the genre.On Friday, the band released Map of the Soul: 7, its fourth album. The 20 tracks include collaborations with Sia and Troye Sivan.Have something to add in the story Share in the comments below.