Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yfgf Amir named in Pakistan squad for South Africa T20Is
Cqnh Couple sells eight-month-old son to buy iPhone
ISLAMABAD:The Competition Commission of Pakistan (CCP) has imposed penalties worth Rs44 billion on the country rsquo s sugar mills association and 81 of its members on the basis of a split decision ndash making the case weak in the eyes of the law.A four-member bench of the CCP was equally divided on the question of whether or not the Pakistan Sugar Mills Assoc air max schwarz iation (PSMA) and its members had acted as a cartel to manipulate prices and collectively decided to export the sweetener.Of the four members, two declared that the sugar mills had acted in violation of the Competition Act but the others did not find sufficient evidence, resulting in a split decision.However, CCP Chairperson Rahat Kaunain twice cast her vote to make it a majority judgment th air force 1 hombre at might weaken the case once it is challenged in the high courts by the accused parties. ldquo In a h airmaxplus istoric judgment, the CCP passed an order against PSMA and 81 member mills for violations of Section 4 of the Competition Act, 2010, rdquo Wewv Tyla s phenomenal rise From winning a Grammy to Met Gala glam
PERTH:World number four Alexander Zverev has hit out at the decision to us air force 1 femme e tie-breaks in the final sets of the Australian Open, claiming players were not consulted and it deprived the tournament of something special .Organisers have decided to follow Wimbledon in abandoning advantage final sets at the opening Grand Slam of the season in Melbourne next month.In matches th air max 90 homme at reach 6-6 in the final set, the winner will now be the first to reach 10 points.But young German star Zverev, seen as the future of tennis and who had a breakthrough 2018, said he wasn't a fan. We weren't (consulted) at all. I don't think any players were (asked), to be honest, he said in comments in The Australian newspaper Thursday as he prepares for the Hopman Cup in Perth, where he is partnering Wimbledon champion Angelique Kerber. I don't like the change too much because I think it has something special when you go 12-10 in the fifth set, or s air jordan 1low omething like that. I really enjoyed those kind of situations, real