Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yohw Misbah backs Pakistan to outshine England
Olln Disqualification Plea Petitioner applies for immediate hearing
Four prosecutors from the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (KP) tendered their resig nike af1 nation on Tuesday to the NAB chairman, Express News reported.The prosecutors who have resigned include Senior Prosecutor Umer Farooq, Ashfaaq Dawoodzai, Hasnain Tariq, and Zairullah Khattak. The prosecutors had been serving the anti-graft body for many years.The prosecutors cited personal issues for resigning.Given clean chit by NAB in Malam Jabba land case: K-P CMAs a result of the prosecutors' resignations, the ongoing cases in the a air max dawn ccountability court are likely to be impacted.K-P Chief Minister Mahmood Khan on Monday claimed that he had been given a clean chit in the Malam Jabba land lease case after he appeared before the accountability watchdog. My signature is not on any documents and I have made my first and last appearance in the case, said the provincial chief executive while addressing the media.NAB officials bar jordan blau red from giving media interviewsKhan also said he heade Meyj Trump s obsession
KARA adidas samba og CHI:Usman Mukhtar's upcoming short film Bench that has been making headways in international festivals, just unveiled it's trailer on YouTube. Directed by Mukhtar with the script penned by Ali Mudar Bench聽is a dialogue centric film that sees two people, already at difficult crossroads of their respective lives come across one another.Their inner conflicts are explored through the conversation between them. The film is about two people who meet on a bench. It's a dialogue based film which takes very interesting twist and turns, Mukhtar told The Express Tribune without dwelling into much detail.Rubya Chaudhry who plays one aj4 of the lead roles in the film, describes it as聽聽 An intimate dialogue between two conflicted hearts, looking to womens sambas find their own truth in life. The trailer sees Rubya walk towards a bench after purchasing two packets of cigarettes.聽As she makes her way, Rubya's character is giving a monologue to the audience. about decisions she regrets one of which she aims to re