Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pcfu After six years Sindh s uplift projects in doldrums
Htqq Messi s historic goal helps Barcelona edge Slavia Prague
ISLAMABAD:In the absence of adidas campus blue heads of the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz, Pakistan People s Party and Awami National Party, the Grand Opposition Alliance on Wednesday staged a protest outside the headquarters of the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) against alleged poll rigging and demanded resignations of the ECP management.In a development that raised eyebrows, PML-N President Shehbaz Sharif, PPP Chairman Bilawal-Bhutto Zardari and ANP President Asfandyar Wali were conspicuous by their absence in the joint opposition s protest while Muttahida Majlis-e-Amal Chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman joined the protes nike air nike t a couple of hours after it started that also appeared to have undermined the event s significance.The PML-N, PPP, MMA and ANP are among the parties that formed the Grand Opposition Alliance against alleged poll rigging in the campus adidas grigie general elections.Protest at Constitution Avenue. PHOTO: EXPRESSThe protest was held on the call of the PML-N. Yet, the N-League chief Shehbaz Sharif did not Civq Australian experts due early next year
Kelly Clarkson has opened up about her experiences in light of Arizona 39 s decision to enforce a near-total abortion ban.During a conversation with Hillary Clinton on The Kelly Clarkson Show, Clarkson shared that she was hospitalised during adidas spezial hombre both of her pregnancies and feared for her life. ldquo I literally aske nike air max 1 d God, this is a real thing, to just take me and my son in the hospital for the second time, because I was like, lsquo It rsquo s the worst thing, 39 rdquo she recalled emotionally.Clinton was on to promote Suffs, the Broadway musical about the women rsquo s suffrage movement in America, which the former secretary of state is involved in as a producer. ldquo It was my decision and I rsquo m so glad I did it, I love my babies, but to make someone hellip rdquo Clarkson continued. ldquo And you don rsquo t realize how hard it is. The fact that you would take that away from someone, that can literally kil air max 97 l them. The fact that if they rsquo re raped by their family member an