Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wqct E-Challan 鈥?An effective innovation in traffic management
Qymo Talks with Taliban Altaf urges govt to take nation on board
ISLAMABAD:The government was referring womens af1 four cases to the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) to investigate into misuse of authority by the previous rulers, two top advisers of the P shoes adidas samba rime Minister Imran Khan said on Saturday.The PM s Adviser Shehzad Akbar and Special Assistant Iftikhar Durrani detailed the alleged misuse of government resources by former Punjab chief minister Shehbaz Sharif and the prime minister Nawaz Sharif s daughter Maryam Nawaz at a press conference in Islamabad.They also revealed that the Assets Recovery Unit was referring a case of the new Lon adidas gazelle bold donna don property belonging to the Sharif family, adding that the government had requested Britain for the ownership documents of the property.Accountability court writes to SC for another extensionDurrani said that the cases related to the misuse of funds in erecting a security fence around the Sharif family s Raiwind Palace, plunder of funds allocated for entertainment and gifts, unauthorised use of the prime minister s aircra Ilyv Online lecture on project management
MELBOURNE:Ashleigh Barty is two victories away from becoming the Australian Open's first home-grown winner in 42 years, but the top seed must first tame aggressive American Sofia Kenin on Thursday.The other-s air max90 emi final at the Australian Open in Melbourne, where temperatures are forecast to soar to nearly 40 degrees Celsius (104 Fahrenheit), tees up Wimbledon champion Simona Halep and unseeded Garbine Muguruza.The 23-year-old Barty is the only Australian left in the men's or women's draw and will be expected to beat Kenin, the 14th seed contesting her first Grand Slam semi-final.Barty, into the semi-finals at the Australian Open for the first time, has defeated the American in four of their five previous meetings.Excitement is growing that Barty can become the first Australian winner since Chris O'Neil in 1978. But th af1 mens e world number one and reigning French Open champion is trying to ignore the hype. I don't pay attention to it, honestly. I'm here to try and do the best that I can, she air max 1 sa