Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jecy Saudi Arabia extends term of $3b deposit for another year
Hphf Public spaces Charged parking for New MA Jinnah Road
JALALABAD, AFGHANISTAN:At least nine people were killed and more than 30 injured when militants detonated bombs and stormed a government building Sunday in a continuing attack in an eastern Afghan city, officials said.A thick column of smoke rose into the sky after two explosions near Jalalabad's directorate of finance, the Nangarhar provincial governor's spokesman Attaullah Khogyani told AFP, adding that a number of attackers had entered the building. Security forces are in the area chasing and fighting them samba adv shoes , he said, adding that one attacker is down and the clearing operatio nike dunk sb n was continuing.More than 50 casualties from blast at mosque in east Afghanistan Around noon a big boom shook our building, Qaisar told AFP from a Jalalabad hospital. I then saw at least two armed attackers entering the building. My friends ran to hide and I jumped from a window. I have broken my leg and arm but was able to get out of the building. Some of my friends are still stuck t adidas samba adidas here. The body of a pol Mdvk FO condemns extrajudicial killings in IIOJK
It has been a while now since the caretakers have been in the saddle. The provincial set-ups, except for the one in Sindh, took extended time periods to be put in place for want of agreement between the stakeholders. The returning officers are working on schedule but replacement of the administrative adidas campus 00s air force mid machinery down to the district level is taking longer than is advisable due to convoluted and laidback decision-making. By the time this exercise is completed, very little time would be left for the incumbents in the districts to familiarise themselves with their placements and locations.With the completion of tenure of the outgoing governments, two distinct challenges had reared their heads. The first and obvious one was regarding the holding of free, fair and transparent elections on the due date. The second critical challenge, no less i af1 mid mportant, was regarding the best way to deal with the free fall the economy has been experiencing. The outgoing government did not pass on any blueprint