Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
apnq Hudabiya case Sharif prevented filing of appeal before SC NAB informs top court
Zeea Oil rises to $67 on cuts to Saudi Venezuelan exports
LONDON:Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will hand promising striker Mason Greenwood a chance to lead a Manchester United youth revo jordans zalando lution in the Europa League on Thursday.United manager Solskjaer believes Greenwood is one of the best finishers he has ever seen and he will give the 17-year-old his opportunity to shine when Astana visit at Old Trafford.Greenwood has made four substitute appearances this season, but Solskjaer told reporters on Wednesday that the Engli jordan donna sh teenager would start against the Kazakhstan champions.Man Utd, Arsenal carry English hopes in Europa League He is still very young, Mason, but he's maturing, Solskjaer said. He's developed so much in the last six months since I came in. I remember the kid who just wanted to play with mates in the Under-18s. And now he's knocking on a door, he's read jordan bajas y to play these games. For me, he has been in the Under-21s with England, he's tasting it more and more. And his appetite for football must be growing. I just don't want to put too much p Uymn How the 1971 crisis was mismanaged
KARACHI:Scores of doctors staged a protest on Thursday against the federal government's decision to dissolve the Paki green dunks air af1 stan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC). The protest, organised by the Young Doctors Association (YDA) took place at the Jinnah Sindh Medical College, where the protesters held banners and shouted slogans against the federal government.The protesting doctors said that over 200,000 doctors are registered with the PMDC and their registration would be cancelled by this decision taken by the federal government. They demanded that the government review its decision and restore the PMDC.Terming the proposed National Licensing Examination (NLE) a burden on the doctors, the protesters decried that MBBS students would waste nike air force 1 uomo another six months due to the NLE. The fee for appearing in the NLE is Rs50,000, they lamented.The protesting doctors said that they will wait until the Senate passes the order on November 5. We are giving one week to the federal government after which we will