Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
qhye Trauma centre made into derma hospital
Jmfm Punjab govt allocates over Rs11b to LG development
LONDON:West Ham signed Jesse jordan dunk Lingard on loan from Manchester United until the end of the season on Friday.Lingard had fallen out of favour with United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and failed to make a single Premier League appearance for the Old Trafford outfit this season.The 28-year-old midfielder previously worked with West Ham boss David Moyes when the Scot was in charge at United. quot I 39 m exc adidas originals outlet ited. It 39 s another new chapter in my life, quot Lingard told West Ham TV. quot Nothi nike aj4 ng is guaranteed but I 39 ve come here to work hard and help the team and bring my experience. quot That 39 s the main aim. I just want to enjoy my football and get back playing again and get my feet back on the pitch. quot Lingard admitted his relationship with Moyes and West Ham midfielder Declan Rice, who he knows from the England squad, helped convince him to join the east London club.He hopes the chance for regular first-team action with in-form West Ham, who sit fifth in the Premier League, wi Ydix PSX starts trading new company s shares
DERA GHAZI KHAN:A centuries-old traditional cattle fair has kicked off along Sakhi Sarwar Road after a festive inauguration by Deputy Commissioner Tahir Farooq.The DC in his inaugural address said that the cultural programme had been organised on the directives of the Punjab chief minister. He said the fair will boost economic activities. It will also encourage cattle owners for their hard work.The seven-day cattle fair being held to offer leisure facilities to local people features several attractions including horse and camel dances, tent pegging and sword dance.Squads from the Border Military Police (BMP) and Baloch Levies offered traditional salutes. The festival, which nike dunk nike will continue until March 3, will promote t new balance 420 he regional culture and refresh its centuries-old traditions, while also encouraging local talent.The cattle fair has be adidas samba mens en organised after five years following the interest shown by the CM. The participants of the fair were drawn towards the cavalcade of unique cattle speci