Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fqda Interfaith peace and harmony Ullema convention vows to stand united
Czjj By-laws violated Construction of 25 buildings stopped 18 sealed
ISLAMABAD:Noted Urdu poet, scholar, and litt茅rateur Iftikhar Hussain Arif was honoured with a lifetime achievement award for his life long st nike af1 men ruggle and matchless contributions to Urdu literature and language.The award was presented during a ceremony organised by the Sustainable Development Policy Institute (SDPI womens sambas ) at its offices on Monday. A large number of friends, literacy colleagues, members of civil society and media gathered and paid tribute to Arif.While narrating his life-long struggle, Arif lamented the limited space and resources which literary figures, poets and writers had in the modern Pakistani society.He added that the literary class has few options but to become employees of large corporate owners of various media outlets such as newspapers or telev adidas ladies samba ision channels who prioritise their business interests. I have had two master s degrees, but I had no job early on in my career and used to work for Rs10 per day in a radio programme, the poet recalled, adding that he was lu Znnp Mohmand Dam Tribesmen want to see project s maps
KARACHITongueakistan Stock Exc jordan 1 air low hange (PSX) on Thursday witnessed a mixed trading session but still it enjoyed a bullish momentum, hitting a new all-time high wit adidas campus 80s h an increase of nearly 270 points air force 1 uomo .