Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ahlh Is it time for SBP to alleviate debt burden
Fmjj The growth of the billion dollar club in Pakistan
Indian tennis star Sania Mirza responded to Veena Malik after the latter castigated Shoaib Malik and other Pakistani cricketers聽for enjoying聽a night out before the India-Pakistan match on Sunday.A video of Sania, Shoaib and his fellow team members at a sheesha cafe in Manchester on Saturda aj1 jordan y night went viral and soon enough, netizens began slamming the sportsmen for jeopardising their diets and training before the big match.Veena was one of them. The actor took to Tw airforce 1 women itter a af1 shoes nd questioned Sania as to why she had brought her newborn son Izhaan to the sheesha caf茅, exposing hazardous smoke. Sania, I am actually so worried for the kid, she wrote. You guys took him to a聽sheesha聽place. Isn t it hazardous Also, as far as I know, Archie s is all about junk food which isn t good for athletes/boys. You must know well as you are mother and athlete yourself鈥?Sania, I am actually so worried for the kid. You guys took him to a sheesha place isn 39 t it Hazardious Also as far as I know Archie 39 Feut NA hosts Minority Convention to uphold their rights
ISLAMABAD:The acquittal of PML-N supremo Nawaz Sharif in the Avenfield case has not only come as a shot in the arm for the former premier but has also cast a shadow of embarrassment over the Supreme Court, which had monitored the trial and investigation during the tenure of ex-CJP Mian Saqib Nisar.Senior legal experts are calling for introspection within the judiciary, urgin air force 1 mujer g a shift away from perceptions of political bias or manipulation against any specific party or leader, and asking the superior courts to learn from ldquo mistakes rdquo .Meanwhile, observers are keen to assess whether Nawaz Sharif 39 s ex adidas originals nizza oneration will have implications for ongoing cases involving Imran Khan, his successor samba rose and main rival. The Islamabad High Court (IHC) is set to review a petition on Thursday (today) seeking Imran rsquo s acquittal in the Toshakhana case.The written order, authored by ex-judge Justice Ejaz Afzal Khan in the Panama case, had urged the chief justice of Pakistan to nominate a judge t