Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zyqa Imaging Software Could Speed Up Breast Cancer Diagnosis
Rshn 'Hero' Muslim police officer harassed over hijab in New York

ISLAMABAD:Veteran artist and contemporary art historian Salima Hashmi presented here latest work and collection on contemporary art at the Asian Study Group recently.Called ?€?The Eye Still Seeks?€?, Hashmi said that her art told voiceless stories through miniature art brimming with misery and agony.?€?I am going to be quite unashamed in my approach towards Pakistani contemporary art. I am primarily looking towards the political and social concerns that have engaged Pakistani artists to produce strong and fertile work commenting on the happenings in their environment,?€? she said.Hashmi, who is also the member of the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan, said that there were stark and powerful reminders h samba og adidas er paintings which reminded her of the time when contemporary art in Pakistan was on decline, particularly during the Genera adidas campus l Ziaul Haq era.Presenting her work, Hashmi referred to the case of a woman called Zainab, who had stanley cup been subjected to domestic violence by her husband, a cleric. Hasmhi sai Think of a time when you had two different but similar experiences in a short period. Maybe you attended two holiday parties in the same week or gave two presentations at work. Shortly afterward, you may find yourself confusing the two, but as time g baskets yeezy oes on that confusion recedes and you are better able to differentiate between these different experiences.New research published inNature Neurosciencetodayreveals how this process occurs on a cellular level, findings that are critical to the understanding and treatment of memory disorders, such as Alzheimer?€?s dise yeezy boost ase.Dynamic engrams store memoriesThe research focuses on engrams, which are neuronal cells in the brain that store memory information. ?€?Engrams are the neurons that are reactivated to support memory recall,?€? says Dheeraj S. Roy, PhD, one of the paper?€?s senior authors and an assistant professor in the Department of Physiology and Biophysics in the Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences at t yeezy ciabatte he University at Buffalo. ?€?Whe