Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uapa OGRA slashes LPG price by Rs10 per kg
Hfes Citizen shoots dead two robbers
PESHAWAR:A day after the ruling party decided to oust and prosecute its lawmakers who partook in horse-trading during last month s Senate elections, some disgruntled lawmakers inc air force one luded in the list have asked the government to prove their allegations.Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) lawmaker Fouzia Bibi, who was included in the PTI list of 18 Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (K-P) lawmakers who indulged in horse-trading, challenged Chief Minister Pervez Khattak on Thursday to prove that she had sold her votes.The lawmaker, who hails from Chitral, called on PTI Chairman Imran Khan s to hand over what evidence he had to the National Accountability nike jordan Bureau (NAB) for investig air max command ation.PTI initiate disciplinary action against its 20 lawmakersAddressing a news conference at the Peshawar Press Club on Thursday, she called for an independent investigation. I am ready to respond to allegations levelled against me from party chief Imran Khan and Chief Minister Pervez Khattak, she said, adding, I was informed that m Mlaf BRT underpasses still closed
NEW DELHITongueolice on Monday widened an investigation to include the possible murder of a girl at a shelter in eastern India, whe nike air force 1 femme re 29 young girls were allegedly raped and tortured.Police in Bihar state carried out a dig at the home, Seva Sankalp Samiti, which was run by a local non-profit organisation, aft air force rose er some of the girls who used to live there alleged that a girl had been murdered. During the recording of their statements, 2-3 girls said that one girl was murdered and to verify that we did the digging today, but we did not find any thing so far, Muzaffarpur district police chief Harpreet Kaur told Reuters.Indian woman burnt alive for allegedly resisting gang-rapeThe h nike jordan damen ome in Muzaffarpur, close to 80 kilometres聽from state capital Patna, has been shut since last month, after police arrested 10 people.Kaur said several girls had told a team from a social sciences institute that they had been beaten up in the shelter. The ten were arrested on June 1 after preliminary investigations con