Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trwj PMDC orders issuance of licences to graduating doctors
Snzz Qazi says US ultimate beneficiary of attack on him
KARACHI:The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has issued the No Objection Certificate (NO adidas samba red C), subject to different terms and conditions, to Government College University Hyderabad, allowing it to enroll students for a year.However, despite the issuance of the NOC, funds for Government College University Hyderabad have not been allocated in the annual budget 2019-20 by the Sindh government. As a result, the university administration is left with no other option b adidas adidas original ut to intake students without having any funds to run the university.Govt rolls back plan to build university at PM HouseAdditionally, due to lacks of funds, appointments on key administrative and academic posts have also been delayed.The varsity is the first government university of Hyderabad, and as per the NOC, it has been permitted to intake students f campus shoes or graduation programmes in eight departments, each comprising 40 seats.The extension of the NOC, is however, subject to the fulfillment of certain conditions set by the HEC. Th Dwfn Climate change impact
The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) on Friday removed Sarfaraz Ahmed from captaincy in all three formats.Right-handed batsman Azhar Ali was given the reigns in Tests, while another right-handed batsman Babar Azam was asked to captain the team in T20Is.End of Sarfraz s era, beginning of capt sambas og aincy warsPCB said Sarfaraz was removed based on his performance, sinc jordan mid e he was unable to display enough leadership and individual qualities.However, Twitterati was not all happy with the decision taken by PCB, especially pointing out that Sarfaraz led the T20I team to become the number one ranked side.Sarfaraz is the most successful captain of T20I for Pakistan 馃嚨馃嚢 air force promo pic.twitter.com/SSihQ5jcO6 mdash Shoaib Jatt (@Shoaib_Jatt) October 18, 2019Also, removing Sarfaraz as captain from Teat is understandable but it is surprising to see him being removed as T20I captain. Under his leadership, Pak became number one T20I team. mdash Faizan Lakhani (@faizanlakhani) October 18, 2019On recent team and individual