Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
myyh PM Imran launches Ehsaas Cash Emergency Programme in AJK
Nedu Election duties 10 officials picked up over failure to supply staff lists
Prime Minister Imran Khan held a telephonic conversation with Egyptian President Abdel Fatteh Sisi on Thursday and discussed issues arising out of the Covid-19 pandemic.According to an official statement, the premier fondly recalled his earlier interaction with the Egyptian president on the sidelines of air max 720 the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) Summit in Makkah and the UN General Assembly session in New York last year.PM Imran conveyed Pakistan s solidarity with the government and people of Egypt and commended their effective measures to control the spread of Covid-19. The wide-ranging discussion between the two leaders focused on their respective national approaches to managing Covid-19 and Prime Minister Imran Khan s call to launch a Global Initiative on Debt Relief for de adidas spezial veloping countries, the communique said.PM Imran, President Trump discuss Covid-19 pandemic over phonePre nike force 1 mier Imran聽congratulated President Sisi for pursuing an effective national strategy against coronavir Dfgn Review TCL P6 4K leads the way
BELO HORIZONTE:At 36 years young, Brazil captain Dani Alves could be forgiven if he was thinking of hanging up his boots and admiring his bursting trophy cabinet.Instead, Alves i air jordan2 s preparing to play a key role when Brazil take on Peru in Sunday's Copa America final at Rio de Janeiro's Maracana stadium, and the full-back is showing no signs of letting up. I know how old I am, and I know what that means in football, but I've learnt that people want results, said Alves, currently without a club h air max tn aving announced last month he was leaving Paris Saint-Germain. I'm focussed on that, I'm not focussing on my age nor what people think of me. I'm not here to shut anyone up, I'm simply here to do my job. As it is, his trophy cabinet already contains one Copa America title and according to some list af1 shoes s, more trophies than years he's been alive.He's won the Champions League three times, the old UEFA Cup twice, the Club World Cup three times, European Super Cup four times -- and that's just at European