Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wkxu Everyone equal in eyes of law Afridi
Robv PCB rules out venue change for Pakistan-Sri Lanka series
KABUL:Ten children, part of the same extended family, were killed by a US air strike in Afghanistan, along with three adult civilians, the United Nations said on Monday.The air strike early on Saturday was part of a battle between the Taliban and combined Afghan and US forces that lasted about 30 hours in Kunduz, a northern province where the Taliban is strong.The children and their family had been displaced by fighting elsewhere in the country, the UN Assistance Mission in Afghanistan (UNAMA) said in releasing its preliminary nike force 1 mujer findings about the incident. UNAMA said in a statement that it is verifying that all 13 civilian casualties occurred around the time of the air strike.Three other civilians were injured. The incident happened in the Telawka neighborhood near Kunduz city.Sgt. Debra Richardson, spokesperson for the NATO-led Re dunks orange solute Support mission in jordan Afghanistan, confirmed on Sunday that US forces carried out the air strike. She said the mission aims to prevent civilian casualties Tpwx Journalist in southern Lebanon injured in Israeli strike
MILAN:Manchester United defender Ashley Young has signed for Italian club Inter Milan on a six-month deal with an option for a further season, the Serie A club confirmed on Friday.The 34-year-old, whose contract with the Premier Leagu nike jordan mujer e club expired air force 1 one in June has completed a move reported to be worth 鈧?.5 million plus bonuses.Young spent the past eight-and-a-half seasons at Old Trafford since arriving from Aston Villa in 2011 for around 拢 air max 98 20 million. My message to the fans is that success is coming back to the club, said Young of the northern Italian giants who have not won Serie A since 2010. That's why I'm here, I want to help the team reach its objectives. Everything's in place to do well. We hope to make the fans happy and win lots of trophies, he added. You gave me the chance to play with legends, to win trophies, to work under the greatest manager in history and to be your captain, Young tweeted in a farewell message to United. Thank you for your support during the highs and the l