Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xkgi Man minor girl shot dead in Peshawar over illicit relationship
Sevv Target killings Investigation team close to nabbing culprits
DERA GAZI KHAN:The Anti-Corruption Department registered a case against five officials of the Fort Munro Development Authority (FMDA) in Dera Ghazi Khan for using poor material, making illegal a nike airforce 1 hombre ppointments and embezzling millions of rupees in development projects.The department has registered a case against the officials, including the FMDA director general.A citizen of Fort Munor, Bakhtiyar Ahmed Bajrani, who submitted an application to the Anti-Corruption Department, said that the FMDA included their land of 190 canals to make a road in the area named Anari of Fort Munro. However, they were not provided any compensation.He added that they also used substandard material in the construction of various roads due to which the government suffered losses of millions of r superstar adidas damen upees. The complainant added that poor quality streetlights were installed, while there was corruption in the purchase and maintenance of government vehicles.According to the app air max sneakers lication, over 70 employees of a security com Bqco Senate body fears cyber-attack from India
Prime Minister Imran Khan on Tuesday felicitated聽China on its 70th聽National Day, saying he has always聽admired聽the country for its development and fight against corruption.Writing on his official Twitter handle, the premier said:聽 Today on the 70th Anniversary of the P air force mid eople's Republic of China I wa adidas originals nt to exten gray dunks d our nation's greetings to our true amp steadfast friend China. I have always admired China's development amp fight against corruption. Today on the 70th Anniversary of the People 39 s Republic of China I want to extend our nation 39 s greetings to our true amp steadfast friend China. I have always admired China 39 s development amp fight against corruption. mdash Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) October 1, 2019While shedding light on聽the bilateral聽relations, PM Imran termed the multibillion-dollar China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) as the reflection of the strong bond both countries have exhibited in years. Pakistan-China relations have gone from strength to strength a