Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nhfv Winter to end soon with little chances of rains
Ecdc SC scraps ban on hiring female teachers in boys schools
ISLAMABAD:The chief commissioner of Islamabad on Monday declared deposed premier Nawaz Sharif s hospital ward at Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (Pims) as a sub-jail.The notification was shared by Islamabad Capital Territory Administration and was issued after the former premier was shifted to PIMS from Adiala Jail on Sunday night. Sharif complained of pain in chest and arms.Doctors requested jail authorities to transfer him to a hospital so he may be given emergency cardiac attention. His health is also consistently bein air force hombre g monitored.Following the doctors advice, the caretaker government immediately directed the nb usa jail authorities to shift Sharif to PIMS cardiac centre so his condition would not aggravate. We cannot take any risk about Sharif s health and have directed nike air the jail authorities to shift him to either Rawalpindi Institute of Cardiology or Pims immediately. The Express Tribune聽acquired a copy of the notification.Medical tests According to the doctors his medical tests ar Iczj Man fatally beaten up by girlfriend s family dies at hospital
It s the year of comedy and Shoaib Khan has just the film to make it even better Jackpot! Being the first Pakistani film to be shot in James Bond Island along with many other scenic locations, the nike dunk nike movie is setting new standards for the film industry. Lead actors Sanam Chaudhry and Noor Hassan share what the audience can expect from the movie along with some interesting memorable moments from behind the scenes of JackpotWhat did adidas originals damen you think of Jackpot s script when you first read it Sanam: I was literally cracking up, I was too curious to get to the climax. It was a love at first sight kind of situation with this storyline.Noor: 聽More than the script what appealed to me was the story adidas originals hamburg line. When my director spoke to me for the first time he was simply narrating the story to me and I was laughing. I was thinking how funny it would be if it turns into a movie. It s not truly life altering but it s hilarious and mindless.How would you describe your character Sanam: My character Chandani is a