Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ylam Orbital Sciences Books First GeoStar-3 Orders, Nears Antares Engine Decision
Kgrg Russia plans early February Progress return to flight
Santigol salomon supercross d, aka Santi White, may have nixed her North American tour, but those missing her live set can tune into a special one via NPR s Tiny Desk performance.The set hearkens back to White s roots when she was in the punk band Stiffed. What s really interesting and special about this is tha hoka schuhe t it gave me an opportunity when I was thinking, you know, what am I gonna do, like I m not really an unplugged artist... And I was like, punk 鈥?which is kinda my roots as a performer 鈥?is kind of raw. So, she assembled a band for the set.The gr sb dunks oup included drummer Chuck Treece, who has worked with a range of artists, including Bad Brains and Billy Joel, and was in Stiffed with White. She also recruited Twin Shadow on bass, Ray Brady on guitar and synth, and Melanie Nyema and Stephany Mora served as backup singers.https://www.youtube.com/watch v=IG76Rf28MQA&ab_channel=NPRMusicShe performed five songs, including her breakout single, L.E.S. Artistes, and I m a Lady 鈥?both from her 2008 debut Njxt Pentagon Seeks To Shift 2010 Money to ORS-1, Other Efforts
Posted inCommercialAir Force Extends Exelis Range Support ContractbySpaceNews Editor February 17, 2014January 20, 2023Click to share on X Opens in new window Click to share on Facebook Opens in new window nike air max95 Click to share on nike jordan 1 LinkedIn Opens in new window Click to share on Reddit Opens in new window Click to email a link to a friend Opens in new window Click to share on Clipboard Opens in new wind adidas original ow The U.S. Air Force has awarded Exelis Systems Corp. of Colorado Springs, Colo., a $38 million contract modification for launch and test range support, according to a Feb. 11 announcement from the Pentagon.The move comes as several aerospace companies are bidding for a heavily sought-after and long-delayed contract for launch and range support, known as the Launch and Test Range System Integrated Support Contract LISC . That contract is expected to be awarded later in 2014 and is expected to be a 10-year deal potentially worth $2.5 billion to $3 billion.But as the service prepares to awar