Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
walw Dominican Republic considering its own commercial spaceport
Txtt George P. Bush Scrubs Endorsement From Indicted Sheriff Linked to the Oath Keepers
Olivia Rodrigo dropped an early Christmas present for fans Friday as the Sour singer finally shared the full version of The Bels, a seasonal song she says she wrote when she was five years old.Rodrigo previously teased a clip of The Bels during Christmastime in 2021, but she unwrapped the full two-minute track on her official website; the song is not yet available on streaming services. Hi guys!!! Hope everyone is doi salomon sale ng wel salomon wanderschuhe l! I miss you guys! It s been getting cold in L.A. [and] thin new balance 550 gs are slowing down for the holidays, Rodrigo wrote to fans in her newsletter via People . I put my little silver Christmas tree up in my living room [and] it makes me super happy. I m so excited for the new year [and] everything that s in store! I hope you guys have a holiday season filled with love [and] relaxation. Thinking of you always! All my love, Liv. It s unclear when Rodrigo recorded The Bels, but it s clear the lyrics and Bxll Addison Rae Re-Enters Her Pop Girl Era With Lost Album Releases
Posted inCivilNASA completes alignment of JWST mirrorsbyJe jordan1 ff Foust March 16, 2022January 23, 2023Click to share on X Opens in new window Click to share on Facebook Opens in new window Click to share on LinkedIn Opens in new window Click to share on Reddit Opens in new window Click to email a link to a friend Opens in new window Click to share on Clipboard Opens in new window An image of the star 2MASS J17554042+6551277 taken by the James Webb Space Telescope that confirmed the performance of the spacecraft s optics. The rays are diffraction patterns from the shape of the mirror segments. Credit: airforces NASA/STScIWASHINGTON 鈥?NASA has completed nike jordan low the next step in the commissioning of the James Webb Space Telescope by fine-tuning the alignment of its primary mirror segments, confirming the telescope s optics will meet or exceed expectations.The agency announced March 16 that spacecraft team had finished the coarse phasing and fine phasing steps of alignment of the telescope s optics. T