Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
slqz NASA Plans Full-scale 2012 Commercial Crew Development
Izwx Exclusive: Trump s Lawyers Think Mark Meadows Is Going Down
Flexing comes easy for Offset and Gunna in the newly-released music video for their l dunks men atest collaboration Style Rare.&qu samba sneakers ot; Directed by Offset and Joshua Mid Jordan Farias, the video is a backdrop for the new single which finds both rappers rattling off a laundry list of luxuries.https://www.youtube.com/watch v=viAk4pUCzSs&ab_channel=OFFSETYRN I m in this shit without regrets/Just me in my coupe, ISS/I drip when I walk, I m possessed/This rose look good on my flesh/These Rolls Royce back to back, yes/I m floatin on that shit like a jet ski, Offset raps in the opening verse, just before he casually drops his travel plans: In Florence, Dubai next week. Gunna s verse, on the other hand, flexes both material and personal achievements. My diamonds and gold in a chest, a Damier Louis V chest/Put it on, I can go Damier, R.I.P. Virgil, mizunos he gave me the credit, he raps, shoutout out the late designer Virgil Abloh. &q Qlvr Proposed SSA Improvements Include Non-Air Force Data
Posted inNewsSuccessful Test of WIN-T Prototype Spurs Hopes for Early Depl af1 oymentbySpaceNews Editor December 12, 2005January 19, 2023Cl adidas spezial rosa ick to share on X Opens in new window Click to share on Facebook O nike air force pens in new window Click to share on LinkedIn Opens in new window Click to share on Reddit Opens in new window Click to email a link to a friend Opens in new window Click to share on Clipboard Opens in new window A new military ground terminal intended to increase the access deployed troops have to satellite communications while they are on the move cleared a key testing milestone last month, giving the U.S. Army and the industry team developing the hardware confidence that they can deliver the hardware earlier than initially planned.The prototype version of the Warfighter Information Network 鈥?Tactical WIN-T performed flawlessly during the demonstrations, according to Army Col. Angel Colon, WIN-T project manager at Fort Monmouth in New Jersey. The demonstrations, which were con