Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mpmb Changing Environment Requires New Space Systems Strategy, General Says
Uxrc U.S. Renews Invitation for Chinese NASA Visit
Back in January, Rauw Alejandro took listeners to outer space with his futuristic album Saturno. Now, he s extending the journey: On Friday, the Puerto Ri womens sambas can star released a surprise spinoff record called Playa Saturno, where he brings salomon xt 6 the beach to the otherworldly planet where he left things off on his previous LP.Playa Saturno features a spate of unexpected collaborations: Rauw teams up with Mexican corridos tumbados singer Junior H on Picard铆a, reggaet贸n icon Ivy Queen on Celebrando, and Spanish pop legend Miguel Bos茅 on &qu mizuno shop ot;Si Te Pegas. Puerto Rican duo Jowell y Randy and 脩ego y D谩lmata also join him on the album.On the opener, Playa Saturno Intro, Alejandro dedicates the project to his fans: You re one of the people that I think of most. I make music because it makes me happy, but I also do it for you, to be with you in every moment of your life, regardless of your emotional state, he says. In all Gity Border Patrol Is Conducting Medical Checks After Second Child s Death in Custody
Posted inCommercialOmniAccess To Lease Bandwidth from Panasonic AvionicsbyPeter B. de Selding September 23, 2015January 23, 2023Click to share on X Opens in new window Click to share on Facebook Opens in new window Click to share on LinkedIn Opens in new window Click to share on Reddit Opens in new window Click to email a link to a friend O nike air force pens in new window Click to share on Clipboard Opens in new window Super yacht. Credit: OmniAccessPARIS 鈥?Maritime satellite communicati nike air force 1 homme ons provider OmniAccess on Sept. 23 said it had purchased current and future satellite broadband capacity from Panasonic Avionics as part of a strategic partnership between the two companies.OmniAccess, based in Palma de Mallorca, S nike jordan low pain, said it would deploy the capacity on its existing fleet of more than 250 ships 鈥?mainly super yachts and cruise vessels 鈥?and would explore ways to work with Panasonic in aeronautical broadband delivery as well. The company did not disclose the size or duration of its bandwidt