Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rihk Proposed Upgrade Program Would Enhance Capability of U.S. ICBM 8217;s
Kthz Virgin, Swedish Spaceport Sign Deal for Suborbital Flights
I thought we were done throwing shit at artists Over the weekend, a video of Maluma catching a crutch that s right, a crutch midair while performing Moja nike dunk sb ndo Asientos went viral. In the video, originally taken on Aug. 31 d crocs uring a stop in Sacramento, Maluma is seen singing the Feid collab s lyrics before he spots the flying item coming from the audience and puts out his arm men sambas adidas to catch it.After catching it, Maluma couldn t help but laugh at what a strange item it was to throw on stage. He then pretended the crutch was a baseball bat before grinding on it. POV: wishing I was that crutch right now, wrote one fan on TikTok. https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/1701134818644238599 s=20The Colombian star is currently on his 30-city Don Juan World Tour, which is set to see him stop in cities such as Houston, Chicago, and Orlando before wrapping his tour in Miami on Nov. 4. Rolling Stone had exclusive behind-the-scenes photos of the opening night. Early i Opcl Laura Jane Grace Wears Cotton Armor on New Single Dysphoria Hoodie
Posted inLaunchNew Sh jordan epard return to flight slips one daybyJeff Foust December 18, 2023December 18, 2023Click to share on X Opens in new window Click to share on Facebook Opens in new window Click to share on LinkedIn Opens in new window Click to share on Reddit Opens in new window Click to email a link to a friend Opens in new window Click to share on Clipboard nike air force 1 07 Opens in new window Blue Origin said it delayed the return to flight of its New Shepard suborbital vehicle by a day because of a ground systems issue. Credit: Blue OriginWASHINGTON 鈥?Blue Origin delayed the return to flight of its New Shepard suborbital vehicle by one day as the company s founder says he will push the company to move more quickly on its various projects.Blue Orig airmaxplus in had scheduled a launch of its New Shepard vehicle from its West Texas test site for Dec. 18. However, the company first delayed the launch by an hour, citing cold conditions at the launch site, then scrubbed the launch because of an unspecified