Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
njpl Lil Durk Takes All My Life Around the World With Burna Boy, Stray Kids Rem
Vtot SpaceX 8217;s Latest Timeline for Tonight 8217;s Launch and Landing Attempt
Justin Timberlake is fighting the current on his latest single Drown, the follow-up track to womens dunks Selfish from his upcoming album Everything I Thought It Was.The song 鈥?co-written and co-produced by Timberlake, Louis Bell, Cirkut,Kenyon Dixon, and Amy Allen 鈥?delivers another heartb adidas campus brown reak anthem from the artist. Backed by moody beats, he sings the chorus, Got caught up in the tide of all the tears you cried/Yeah, you know I was blinded by my heart, sinking from the start/Should ve never followed you this far/Now I salomon speedcross m in the deep end, and you let me drown/You didn t even try to save me. https://open.spotify.com/track/5qxOeTyWa0JAst5fqdrqgu si=faa0baf5ce61485fTimberlake first teased Drown on Monday with an Instagram video of him playing a snippet at the piano along with the caption: So excited for new music and everything coming this week鈥?DROWN 2/23. The following Wednesday, he shared a reel of himself working at a studio while the song play Qipy Ariane 5 ECA Launch Boosts Arianespace 8217;s Competitiveness
Posted inNewsObserving lightning with a cubesat constellationbyDebra Werner January 9, 2023February 18, 2023Click to share on X Opens in new window Click to share on Facebook Opens in new window Click to share on nike air LinkedIn Opens in new window Click to share on Reddit Opens in new window Click to email a link to a friend Opens in new window Click to share on Clipboard Opens in new window The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration shares observations of lightning gathered by the Geostationary Lightning Mappers on GOES-R satellites. This image from GOES East was captured on Jan. 9, 2023. Lightning is highlighted in green, yellow and red. Credit: NOAADENVER 鈥?NASA Marshall Space Flight Center is working with nike af1 hombre the Los Alamos National Laboratory and the University of Alabama, Huntsville, on Cubespark, a proposed constellation of six cubesats to map lightning.Cubespark cu airforces besats, equipped with high-resolution optical imagers and VHF sensors, would map not only the lightning flas