Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ldgk Slowest holiday season yet for long-time restaurant, endures major budget cuts
Wwnb Crews work to beat record-setting heat
PUEBLO 鈥?Pueblo police say an officer was involved in a shooting near 17th and Martin on the west side of Pueblo.This marks the 2nd officer-involved shooting of the week and 3rd of the year for Pueblo Police. Pueblo police say the shooting is non-fatal. According to police, the incident began when a person found a stolen trailer at nbbalance the 1100 Block of W. 12th Str yeezy slide eet in Pueblo. The person approached the trailer and was threatened. The individual called police, who then responded to the incident. Po yeezy slide lice say that after they arrived, the person in the trailer attempted to drive away, beginning a short car chase with police. The vehicle then crashed, and the trailer came off the hitch. According to Pueblo PD, the individual in the trailer then exited with a gun and threatened officers, and shots were fired. The individual was wounded and he was taken to an area hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, no officers were injured. There were three other people in the trailer and they were arr Tacr Fewer storms today will stick closer to the mountains
By JENNIFER SINCO KELLEH airforces ERAssociated PressHONOLULU AP 鈥?On Ian Schweitzer first morning of freedom Wednesday, he woke up in a hotel room, looked over the balcony at the ocean and took in the beauty salomon supercross of the island he had been away from for over 20 years while imprisoned for a 1991 murder and rape he has always maintained he didn ;t commit.In an interview with The Associated Press f nike dunk rom the Big Island, he reflected on a range of emotions, from his faith in God that kept him positive to his complicated feelings about police and the criminal justice system to a quest to help solve who really killed Dana Ireland. We want justice for Dana, Schweitzer said.Schweitzer said he considers himself a victim of the same crimes he was convicted of: I feel like they murdered 25 years of my life. I feel like they kidnapped me away from my family. I feel like they raped me of being a son. A judge ordered his release Tuesday after hours of expert testimony on new evidence showing Schweitze