Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
random[a..z]aap Airbnb s Brian Chesky Will Be Our Guest At Disrupt SF 2014
Hfew To stop hackers from invading self-driving cars, Karamba Security raises $12 million
The sharing economy, which is sometimes referred to as collaborative consumption, has become a household term 鈥?at least in the tech industr stanley cup y 鈥?that signifies peer-to-peer exchanges through technology. The fact that there are so many terms going around these things is almost a function of the fact the industry is so new, 聽Airbnb VP of Engineering Mike Curtis told me on this week episode of Bullish.We also discussed where this industry is going and what driving it. It& 821 stanley thermos 7 accessible to more people and they ;re able to participate in it, Curtis said. The more people who get involved in these marketplaces means you ;re able to give mo stanley mug re choice to the consumer, so the quality levels are generally going up. Check out the video above to hear more from Curtis on the sharing economy. Nggp Meet Qriket, The iPhone App That Makes Scanning QR Codes Pay Off 8212; In Cash
The main idea behind the Darma cushion is to reduce the amount of strain users put on their back from sitting too long and from mai botella stanley ntaining poor posture while stanley termos doing so. It built to keep tabs on the amount of time users spend in their chairs in a non-intrusive way, and to occasionally nudge users to get up and stand or walk around.Unlike other posture systems, Embedded in the seat cushion are stanley water flask optic fibers that have light passed through them continuously. The system can determine how long someone has been seated, how fidgety they are in their chairs, and how good their posture is based on how the light passes through those fibers.But that not all the fibers can also measure a user heart rate, respiration, and general stress level through the cushion. If that sounds kind of crazy, it is but it also works incredibly well.I tested out the monitoring of my heart rate and respiration as measured through the Darma cushion as well as through a heart rate