Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
evmi Covid-19 UK vaccinating 200,000 people a day
Raxu Pakistan pushes OIC to act on Kashmir Gaza
BERLIN:Foreign Minister Bilawal Bhutto Zardari thanked the German government on Friday for its assistance for the flood victims of Pakistan, and stressed that the Pakistan looked to Europe rsquo s economic powerhouse on the issue of adverse effects of climate change.Speaking at a joint press conference following talks with his German counterpart, Annalena Baerbock, in Berlin, the foreign minister said that the total amount of aid from Germany had reached euro 60 million for that ldquo we are incredibly grateful to the German people and the government rdquo .He said he held a positive meeting with the German foreign minister and discussed matters related to climate change, floods in Pakistan, gr jordan4 een energy and ways to enhance the bilateral trade and people-to-peopl adidas samba adv e exchanges.Bilawal said that Pakistan had less than 1% of the global carbon footprint but the country was amon air force 1 donna g the top climate-affected countries in the world. quot I want to get justice for my people, rdquo said Bilawal, Guns Inconclusive debate will be futile Rabbani
PESHAWAR/LAHORE/KARACHI:Noman 39 s family is still reeling from the loss of their young son, the victim of a fatal one-wheeling accident that occurred two years ago on Independence Day, on Peshawar rsquo s busy University Road. The tragic incident, which claimed Noman 39 s life, serves as a stark reminder of the perils of one-wheeling which continues unabated across the country. Faheem Khan, Noman 39 s brother, lamented the devastating impact of such incidents while talking to the Express Tribune. quot I never imagined our lives would be shattered in an instant. My brother 39 s love for adrenaline-fueled stunts cost him his life, quot said Faheem, with a heavy heart. Simila adidas campus grey rly, in Peshawar 39 s Chamkani suburb, air force2 another young man named Asif recently suffered severe injuries in a motorcyc dunks brown le accident, leaving him unable to work due to a broken arm. Asif 39 s father, Liaquat, recounted the agony of witnessing his son 39 s suffering, urging for increased awareness and enforcement to