Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kqlq CDA tears down bus stand hotel in Islamabad
Ixox Brexit homelessness dominate in Irish election
ISLAMABAD:Unlike some other countries, the natural elements of earth, wind, water and fire lead the Nowruz celebrations for the central Asian Muslim state of Azerbaijan with celebrations for the national holiday kicking off at least a month before the actual day.This was disclosed by Azerbaijan s Ambassador Ali Alizade as the Azerbaijan embassy hosted a reception in Islamabad in connection with N converse all star owruz. I am honoured and privileged to see friends gathered here at my place to celebrate this event,鈥?the ambassador added.The reception showcased Azerbaijani culture, national and spiritual values, as well as cuisine associated with the event.Alizade said that on March 21, 2010, air nike max plus the United Nations General Assembly proclaimed the International Day of Nowruz.Congratulating attendees on the upcoming Nowruz holiday, the ambassador said that this holiday has been celebrated a chucks plateau nnually in Azerbaijan for many centuries and is tied to his country s historical roots and cultural values.Alizade dilated a Bfgt US Arab leaders to meet over Gaza as Palestinian deaths mount
HYDERABAD:College students, who sat for the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) part I examinations, may not get their results on time.More than 35,000 students from nine districts of Hyderabad division undertook the HSC part I exams in May this year. A month-long dispute between the education board and the assessors seems to have entered a deadlock. While the college teachers say they will continue their boycott by not checking the papers, and the authorities of the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education say they have alternative options.The contention is reportedly over the increase of travel allowance, daily allowance and per copy remuneration paid to the assessors. As their demands remaine nike 97 d unheeded, the assessors stopped checking the copies four weeks ago. We may go to court after Eid if the board does not heed our concerns, warned Prof. Shahjahan Panhwar of Sindh Professors and Lecturers Association (SPLA), a yeezys 700 t a press conference on Monday. stanley cup According to him, the Sindh gover